Training Teachers on the Field
Sessions run 9am - 3pm July 16th-2oth.
Location: Youth With a Mission, Thicket Plantation, St. Philip.
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/4u6Mh1hZNF12
Purpose of this course:
1. To develop biblical understanding of education.
2. To learn practical skills needed to use different teaching methods.
3. To discover the importance of relationships in education(with God, parents, students, other teachers and administration. )
Some topics to be covered:
- The purpose and power of education
- Approaches to teaching.
- Spheres of society and how education prepares children for them.
- Different learning styles.
- The difference between influence and authority and how this relates to classroom management.